Friday, May 7, 2021

Review: 30591 Ninjago Titanium Mini Mech Polybag (Take 2)

When I previously reviewed this set, I was asked on the Facebook group how it compared size-wise to the standard MFZ Frames.  At the time I had already built, broken down, and sorted the set so I had to find another one.  Newsflash!  I found this one on store shelves instead of ordering online.  So here are both builds with other Frames/Parts/Builds for comparison.


Bag.  I paid
 $4.99 for a $0.07 Price per Piece.



Chub, Titanium Mini Mech, and Classic.







Microfig, Titanium Mini Mech, and Nanofig.








MF0 Temple and Titanium Mini Mech.









Chub, Titanium Dragon (There's no name for this in the instructions,
 it's just called Alt Build, so I went with this name.) and Classic.






Microfig, Titanium Dragon, and Nanofig.









MF0 Temple and Titanium Dragon.








Here's a picture of the Titanium Dragon all by itself.  I believe it's a call back to the Dragon Hunter polybag from 2018.  Hopefully that clarifies things and helps people make a decision on purchasing the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment