Friday, May 28, 2021

Review: 41930 Dots Panda Bag Tag

I bought this at my local Lego store.  I'd been checking my local Targets and Walmarts for a few weeks for these.


Box.  I paid
 $6.99 for a $0.08 Price per Piece.










Instructions.  Oddly enough, these are folded in rather than out. 
 Which is different from every other set of instructions I've seen.



Parts 1.  "The Cube".










Parts 2. Clip Ring, Heart Key, Jumper, Double Curved Slopes, Printed
 Stadium Tiles, Printed Round Tiles, Printed Tiles, White Stadium Tiles,
Black Tiles, Magenta Round Tiles, Black Stadium Tiles, Pink Round
 Tiles, Black Round Tiles, White Tiles, Black Quarter Circle Tiles,
Bright Green Quarter Circle Tiles, Greenish Yellow Quarter Circle
Tiles, Lime Quarter Circle Tiles, and White Quarter Circle Tiles.



Build 1.  The same build as the last review but it doesn't work as well.

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+5) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +20 (A+).  I'd say it's more like a +15 (A) score but for some reason I like the parts selection on this one better than the Dog Bag Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment