Wednesday, November 3, 2021

War College: Zebra Camo Tactic

Over a year ago on the Discord channel, Joshua wrote "The origin of the Swarmer, my Fuchikoma team, all looked alike, by comparison, and they'd crawl over each other to get to a frame, and the target would often panic and couldn't remember which one to shoot at."  The concept was named by Rook.

Now, I wasn't quite sure I believed this at the time but I think I have an example from the last game my group played that may help support this theory.


Look at the majority of Tom's squad (red outline).  They all look very similar.  Even the Sentai Marking -- using different colors to differentiate individual units -- is one tiny 1x1 Round Plate.  I actually gave up trying to track the movements of his squad in the last battle report because it was exhausting trying to tell them apart in successive pictures.  Was this intentional?  Probably, knowing Tom.  It seems to have worked seeing as only one Frame from his entire squad took one Hit for 2 Damage throughout the entire game.

Something to think about, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment