Monday, November 8, 2021

Build Journal: Death Cube

I'm always looking out for interesting pieces to build Frames from, and ever since my first Lego Bag Tag review I've been working on a way to use the Bag Tag Cube in a build.  I started with this one.


It looks cool but it doesn't have that "Oh god, kill it" vibe I was looking for.

This on the other hand has a creepy cool vibe going for it.  And to top it all off, it's only seventeen parts.

Brickshelf gallery

Parts List:
Round Tile 1x1 w/Bar & Pin Holder (x4)
Hero Factory Weapon - Blade, Wide, Curved (x4)
Technic Axle and Pin Connector Angled #2 - 180 degrees (x2)Slope 30 Deg. 1x1x2/3 (x2)

It pushes the size limits on the sizing box  but it's not that much bigger than the usual comparisons.










I hope people keep parts like this in mind for future builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment