Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Terrain Workshop: Fake Grass

I saw this a few weeks ago while I was waiting in line at my local (non-chain) pet store.  I gave it a
quick check and it seemed like it might be viable as a table covering for MFZ: Rapid Attack.  The company that makes it is called "Exo Terra".  I bought the 19.5" x 9.75" (10 gallon) version but it come in other sizes.  I think that two of the 40 gallon versions will fit nicely on my kitchen table.




 Here's a look at it right out of the box.  It'll
 need to spend some time flattened out
 under some weights to be ready for use.






Here's the back. 







 Size Comparison?  Here's my usual size
 comparison pieces standing on the mat.



It can shed a bit. 



I'll have to wait a while before I can order the larger size
mats from the store where I bought this but that just gives
me time to experiment.  This might make for a good table
covering for the Henge or maybe something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment