Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Review: TST1600 Klikbot

I'm always looking for different ways to build squads for Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack.  So when I came across this item at Five Below I figured I'd give it a look.  Apparently there are multiple series of these.


Instructions & Backdrop













Parts.  We have the Main Body, Sucker Forearms, Hand-less
Forearms, Weapons Sprue, and Disassembly Tool.









Build 1.  This features the Hand Forearms with the "Clubs".







Build 2.  This one features the Hand-less Forearms with the Pistol and the Crossbow.  I will say that disassembly is simple but I don't feel like it's easy.




Size Comparison.


The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame? Below. (+5)
Is it a good size to use in a game? Maybe. It's twice as tall as a Chub. (0)
How many parts does it have to represent systems? Two. (0)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage? Yes. (+5)
Score: +10 (A-).  While it has a better score than the last Gundam Converge review, I don't feel like it is a better model to use.  The selection of Attachments included with this model is limited and the price is the only thing that's saving the score.

No comments:

Post a Comment