Friday, June 10, 2022

Review: 41958 Extra Dots 7

Let's do something simple for a Friday.  I purchased this at my local Lego store.  This is part of the seventh Series of the Dots line.


Bag.  I paid
 $3.99 for a $0.03 Price per Piece.


Parts.  Printed Tiles, Light Aqua Round Tiles, Bright Yellow Round Tiles, Transparent Blue Round Tiles, Light Bley Quarter Circle Tiles, Coral Quarter Circle Tiles, Teal Quarter Circle Tiles, and Dark Blue Quarter Circle Tiles
 
Build.  None, as these are all accent parts.

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  No. (-5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below. (+5) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes. (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes. (+5)
Score: +10 (A-).  So I think that Series 4 Extra Dots was the high point in terms of diversity of parts/colors for Extra Dots sets but I like the colors available in this one, especially as I need more Translucent Blue Round Tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment