Monday, August 14, 2023

Terrain Workshop: Trees 14

Okay, let's go back to building terrain for a bit.  Specifically, trees.  Again.  The reaction to this one when I shared it to the MFZ Discord seemed to be really positive so I'm sharing the instructions.


Starting from the bottom, it's a 1x1 Round Plate, an Inkwell, a Tail/ Neck Middle Section w/Pin, a Pin Connector w/4 Clips, four Padlocks, and four Plant Leaves 4x3.  That's twelve pieces which is 2 Hits.  In 6P scale the trunk is roughly 2.5 feet thick and it can be up to 25 feet tall, depending on how you arrange the leaf sections.


I'll be honest, this was kind of a throwaway design for me.  I put it together on a whim while sorting bricks.  I may try to change up the color palette a little to make these fit in with the trees from this blog post at some point in the future.  Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment