Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Terrain Workshop: Trees 15

Continuing our trip through the forest, here are some new builds I hope to use soon.  I've had an idea in my head for a while of vegetation-type terrain based on the Olive Green color.  This is the first step towards working on that.


This one is pretty simple, two 1x1 Round Bricks, one Travis Brick, and five Plant Stems w/3 Leaves.  Unlike a lot of my builds, this one ceases to be Cover after 1 Hit.  You could sub out the two Round Bricks for six 1x1 Round Plates to make it 2 Hits but it wouldn't really matter in the long run.  In 6P scale it's roughly 10 feet tall and 10 feet from edge to edge, with a 2.5' thick trunk.


I think I have eleven of these built at the moment.  I'm considering using them in a revised version of my Sand & Trees table-setting.  I just have to figure out what the other pieces are going to look like.  Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment