Saturday, March 26, 2022

10th Anniversary

Ten years -- and two days (seriously, how did I screw up the date?!?) -- ago I made the first post on this blog.  It's a little hard to believe ten tears have passed.  I thought about listing off a bunch of statistics but, like my second anniversary post, I'll do something else instead.

I'm going to take this time to say, "Thank you."

Thank you to Vincent, Sebastian, and Joshua for inventing Mechaton and it's successor, Mobile Frame Zero.

Thank you to Joshua for bringing me in to multiple cons to demo MFZ where I got to meet a lot of other fans.

Thank you to my gaming group, and all the people I've shared a table with, for every enjoyable moment.

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog.

Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to comment, whether here or elsewhere.

Thank you to the entire MFZ community for being awesome.

Ten years, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment