Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Spotlight: František Hajdekr

I feature this gentleman's work all the time in my "Terrain & Scenery" posts so it only seems fitting I do a Spotlight post on more of his builds.



FH150034.  Let's jump into the wayback machine
for this one.  This build dates back to 2013.




we have several train fans in the community so this is
for them.  :-)  I'm not sure at which scale this is built.



Double Decker Bus.  Another 4P scale build.  It'll take almost
10 Hits so it would have to be tweaked for use in MFZ.




Hot Rod.  There's a Nanofig included for scale but
I think this could work for Microfig scale too.





Main Battle Tank.  This final build is more along the
lines of what MFZ usually deals with and I'm sure
there are plenty of people that will want to copy this.




There so many more builds I haven't shown so go take a look at their Flickr stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment