Friday, December 2, 2022

PAX Unplugged 2022

For the next three days I'll be helping demonstrate Mobile Frame Zero -- and selling Rulers again -- at PAX Unplugged. We'll be at booth # 4102 under the Glyphpress banner.  The booth is by the Southeast side of the building between columns A8 and A12, in row 4100, near the bathrooms.


The demo table will be on the first floor in room 119, which is also on the South side of the building by Arch St., between Broad St. and 13th St.  I believe the room title is "RPG HQ and Library".

There's a big game of Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack scheduled for Saturday, starting some time between Noon and 1pm.  I'll try to get us a table in the Miniatures area or near it.  I'm bringing two sets of terrain so if we get any more interest I'll be able to cover a second table.  I'll even have a spare squad!

If you're going to be at the con, please stop by.  It's been too long since I've had the chance to meet MoF0s from outside my gaming group in person.  Let's talk Lego, mecha, and gaming!

2 comments: