Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TMOH: Some New Builds

I recently picked up a bunch of new parts while thrift shopping.  I was happy with the purchase and a bunch of parts caught my eye as being viable for use with MFZ.  One in particular stood out.  Here's a new design, based around that Bionicle centerpiece.






This one's the "Strider" variant, carrying Artillery attachments.

MFZ Stats:
2Ra+d8 (guns) /1G (extra long legs) /2W

The Thing.  Another experiment with the same piece that formed the core of my Unicorn frame. I'm not sure if I'm going to leave this as a tablescrap or continue to work on it further.
Brickshelf gallery.
Mobile Frame Hangar discussion topic.







Snail.  The sides and central main body piece of this build also came from the same thrift shop purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment