Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Terrain Workshop: Rocks and Dirt

Back in February I reviewed a moss mat for possible use as a table covering for a game of MFZ: Rapid Attack.  I kept looking in the same section of the pet store every time I went back for more things that might be interesting or useful as terrain. (That's how I ended up building a skull.)  I found this a few weeks ago.  Like the previous review it's made by "Exo Terra" and comes in other sizes.  This is the 11" x 11" version and, again, I think that two of the 40 gallon versions will fit nicely on my kitchen table.




 
Here's a look at it right out of the box.  It'll
 need to spend some time flattened out
 under some weights to be ready for use.


Here's the back. 









Size Comparison?  Here's my usual size
comparison pieces standing on the mat.






This one sheds too. 

So footing might be a bit precarious, depending on the build
but, I think this could make for a really cool table covering.
It would fit best with my Oasis table-setting, at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment